Smart Management Service Ltd are looking for CARE-WORKER full-time Basis for our loyal clients to start immediately.
- Duties Include
* Supporting people with social and physical activities.
* Booking and going with people to appointments.
* Helping with personal care such as support with showering and dressing.
* Supporting people with eating and drinking.
* Monitoring individuals’ conditions by taking their temperature, pulse, respiration and weight, and possibly helping with medication.
* Perform light housekeeping tasks, such as dusting, vacuuming and changing bed linens.
* Assist in the safe lifting, transferring, repositioning and movement of clients.
* Observe, monitor and record clients’ physical and emotional well-being, and promptly report any changes to senior staff.
* Keep clean always working area
* Clean for any necessary required
√ Minimum of 3 to 5 years experiences.
√ Good level of spoken English.
√ Locals/ EU candidates will be given priority.
√ work in fixable hours/ day night shift /weekend/ public holidays.
Apply Now !
Fill in the for below