Smart Management Service Ltd are looking for Kitchen Helper full-time Basis for our local clients to start immediately.
- Duties Include
• Properly washing and drying all dishes, utensils, cooking instruments and cutting boards.
• Neatly putting away all utensils, cooking instruments, dishes, and cutting boards in their respective places.
• help to chef
• Removing garbage, replacing garbage bags, and washing garbage cans.
• Mopping and sweeping the kitchen areas as required.
• Wipe down kitchen surfaces using proper sanitizers.
• Loaded and unloaded trucks picking up and delivering supplies.
• Followed safety regulations, reporting injuries or any unsafe conditions and work practices to the supervisor.
• Draw up plan of the kitchen staff required according to anticipated business and progress of preparations.
√ Minimum of 3 to 5 years experiences.
√ Good level of spoken English.
√ Locals/ EU candidates will be given priority.
√ work in fixable hours/ day night shift /weekend/ public holidays.
Apply Now !
Fill in the for below